- In the location box it says "Any Location". Do not change.
- In the School box, enter "Follett eLearning, McHenry, IL" and click Go.
- Click on the Login button at the top right of the screen.
- Username: guest
- Password: follett
Lightbox™ is a multimedia educational space that encourages students to see learning in a whole new light. With Lightbox, students receive a true multimedia learning experience that incorporates audio, video, interactive activities, and much more across a variety of professionally developed curriculum.
Lightbox Interactive Features
From the moment a student opens Lightbox, learning happens like never before. That’s because Lightbox incorporates unique interactive features into each of more than 1,000 available titles. Interactive elements in Lightbox include:
- Audio: High-quality narration using an advanced text-to-speech system that ensures all students can understand
- Video: Embedded high-definition video clips that make learning come alive
- Activities: Printable PDFs that can be emailed and graded, ideal for assessing student progress
- Weblinks: Carefully curated links to external, child-safe resources to enhance learning
- Slideshows: Pictorial overviews of key concepts to engage and inspire visual learners
- Google Maps: Interactive maps and satellite imagery that provide context
- Quizzes: Multiple choice assessments that are automatically graded and emailed for teacher review
- Key Words: Highlighted important terms matched with their definitions to enhance vocabulary and understanding
More than 1,000 PreK-12 Lightbox titles are available to support educators, students and caregivers in eLearning. Titles connect to standards and topics in science, social studies, language arts, math, social emotional learning and more!
Lightbox is organized by series. Below are just some of the series available to engage students:
- Habitats (PreK-2 available in English and Spanish)
- Places in My Community (PreK-2 available in English and Spanish)
- Manners (PreK-2)
- Simple Machines (3-6)
- Our American States (3-6)
- The Solar System (6-8)
- World Cultures (6-8)
- World Geography (9-12)
- Literature Studies (9-12)