Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Blogging My Reading
BLOGGING MY READING
During this period of confinement, what better way to spend free time with a book. To help you share your readings with our community, we have created a blog called Blogging My Reading. You read, you review, you send it to Mr. Chioini to post on the blog. Your book reviews and recommendations may encourage others to do the same.
As the library is closed, you may want to purchase books online.
- Your full name and grade level (no pictures)
- The book title and author and, maybe, the genre (mystery, realistic, family drama, historical...)
- OPTIONAL: Include the 13 digit ISBN found on the back cover of the book. It will help me find the correct book cover of the edition you read.
- Your review and recommendation (see TIP below)
- Write Blogging My Reading in the subject line
- Send the review to mchioini@asparis
- The book review does not have to be very long. It must be a final copy, not read like a draft.
Read the Blogging My Reading on the Home page
TIP: HOW TO WRITE A BOOK REVIEW